- Reported to: Graphic Designer
- Weekly Hours: 20 hrs/40 hrs
- Compensation and Benefits: Subject to negotiation
Basic Job Description
The Graphic Designer Intern will assist Graphic Designer in the design and production of publications and images.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the design of publications for campaigns, projects of CHANGE: Online media publications, print publications, merchandise…;
- Support the implementation of ideas on media images for CHANGE’s events and campaigns;
- Track the printing as required;
- Support logistics for external events as well as internal activities of CHANGE;
- Actively implement, take responsibility for part or the whole project as assigned;
- Ask for the support of members in the Design department and other departments to ensure the campaign and program are on schedule, high-quality, and efficient;
- Propose problems and ideas to enhance the effectiveness of projects in the direction of the organization;
- Other tasks upon request.
Attitudes and Qualifications
- Knowing how to use design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustration, InDesign is an advantage;
- Creative, aesthetic, good visual thinking ability;
- Ability to work independently and in groups;
- Responsible, friendly and enthusiastic attitudes at work.
- Be promoted to official employee if well-performed;
- Flexible working time;
- Improve organized skills;
- Travel to work (events);
- Opportunities to expand social networking and knowledge;
- Gasoline support.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a Letter of Motivation and a CV) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com.
Email subject: [CHANGE] Position_Full name.