We are looking for a dynamic, creative and proactive individual to join our MarCom Team at CHANGE. The successful candidate will need to work closely with our team to support the implementation of communication strategies internally and externally.
- Reported to: MarCom Manager
- Department: Marketing & Communications
- Weekly Hrs: 20 hours/ 40 hours
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting CHANGE’s presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Email Marketing, TikTok, etc) with the development and dissemination of a weekly content program based on corporate and project activities, as well, as monthly monitoring of results;
- Working closely with other teams to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify and solve problems for contributing significantly to growth targets;
- Translating communication materials;
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the direct Supervisor/ Manager/ Director.
- Concern for wildlife conservation & environmental issues is an asset;
- Good in English is preferred;
- Multitasks, can-do attitude;
- Teamwork and individuals, collaborating with departments and with external partners;
- Hard-working, willing to travel outside the workplace as needed;
- The ability to work under pressure; Proactive and self-organizing mentality;
- Willing to be proactive in seeking feedback.
- Frequent opportunities for training, seminars, and workshops to increase your capacity;
- Opportunities to expand your social and professional networks and life experiences;
- Improve skills and experiences in the non-profit sector
- Hands-on and immersive experiences to develop and implement work for good causes;
- Good springboard to apply for scholarships to study abroad.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, including a Letter of Motivation to the Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com.
Email subject: [CHANGE] Position_Full name.