Report to: Program Officer
Weekly Hrs: 20/ 40 hours
Compensation and Benefits: Subject to negotiation
Basic Job Description
The position of intern provides ongoing support to CHANGE projects and overall program activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in general project administrative procedures such as collecting financial invoices, filing forms and writing reports.
- Support research work to prepare for project planning and execution.
- Support contacting partners and other stakeholders.
- Assist in executing project activities with varied tasks including, but not limited to, organizing events, workshops, preparing logistics, assisting filmmaking and conducting field trips.
- Interpreting and translating letters and project documents.
Qualifications & Skills
- Some knowledge/experiences of communications skills such as media production, online promotion and ideas planning are preferred.
- Capability to work independently and/or teamwork.
- Proactiveness, flexibility and problem solving skills in dealing with varied situations.
- High level of commitment and responsibility with assigned tasks.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Good command of English language use.
- Be promoted to official employee if well-performed
- Flexible working time
- Improve organized skills
- Travel to work (events)
- Opportunities to expand social networking and knowledge
- Gasoline support
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a Letter of Motivation and a CV) to the Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com.
Email subject: [CHANGE] Position_Full name.