- Reported to: Project Manager
- Department: Programs
- Weekly Hrs: 20 hours/ 40 hours
Tasks and responsibilities
Project assistant will help the Project Manager to accomplish tasks on time, as follows:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of projects.
- Research, find information, synthesize documents.
- Translate documents, prepare and handle paperwork.
- Other tasks assigned by the Program team
- Have major / interested in sustainable development, climate change, environment, social work is preferred
- NGO/NPO orientation.
- Teamwork and individuals, collaborating with departments and with external partners.
- Enthusiastic, humble, careful
- Good communication and communication skills.
- Multitasks, can-do attitude, able to work under high pressure.
- Willing to work on weekend (events, projects)
- Good in English is preferred.
- Frequent opportunities for training, seminars, and workshops to increase your capacity;
- Opportunities to expand your social and professional networks and life experiences;
- Improve skills and experiences in the non-profit sector
- Hands-on and immersive experiences to develop and implement work for good causes;
- Good springboard to apply for scholarships to study abroad;
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, including a Letter of Motivation to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject: [CHANGE] Position_Full name.